Thursday, August 4, 2011

Click Offer!

I don't know about you all but I'm an active follower of EggFace. I love her recipes and ideas SO much! I'm very excited to start trying her version of protein shakes, they look so much more appetizing that your basic shake, and the flavor combos are amazing! I've been holding off on some of the ones I've been most excited to try because I just can't drop $40 on Click protein powder right now. But...I have good news!


http://www.drinkclick.com/bogo/

Click on that link and you will be directed to a page to get a free sample when you buy a sample. I just did it! :) I'll get one mocha and one vanilla latte. My total cost was $4.40 after shipping. Not bad :) I'd rather spend $4.40 than $40 to find out if I like something or not.

Just wanted to pass this on to you :) Even non-DSers can enjoy this!

No comments:

Post a Comment