Friday, August 5, 2011

...7...

Good afternoon fellow bloggers :) Today, as promised, I am trying to be MUCH more positive. Today is a very special day <3 There is no reason not to be happy. AND it's only a week until my new surgery date! You'll notice a lack of #7 picture, but instead I wanted to post a bunch of pictures that make me smile, laugh, or just feel happy in general. Sometimes just looking at funny pictures improves your mood a ton. So in case anyone else is having not the best day ever...here, I will share with you:








This one says "So you've wanted to see us in the effing kitchen." hahahaa

This one reminds me of many threads on OH ;)



BACON!!!!

LOOK AT THEM!!!!!!!!! :) hahahaha cracks me up!

Ok well that's all I'm going to post for now. I will probably get on and post again in a little bit. :) I hope you are all having a good day- mine is certainly better than a couple days ago.

1 comment:

  1. Aaah, love those! My favorite is the pony. I might have to repost that on facebook. :)

    Hope you're feeling a bit better. Which post was it that the rat was talking about you?

    ReplyDelete