Tuesday, July 26, 2011

...8...



Ok I'm caught up :) That was fast! My schedule is all honked up since I've got SO much going on. I almost forgot I had to work today, lol. We got new schedules and it's completely crazy and makes it sort of hard to pre-plan anything. The good news is that I had a 3 day weekend this last weekend and thanks to the new schedule at work I'll have 3 day weekend this upcoming weekend, and then the next day I'll be off for surgery for a couple weeks! Yay :) So I should have a pretty chill week if I can force myself to calm the eff down. Gooosfraba!!


I made taco muffins for dinner last night and was going to post a picture for you all but they were gobbled up so fast I didn't even get a chance! They were super yummy and so much fun!! :)


One week from today I will be sitting on the toilet all day "prepping" for surgery the next day! OMG! I can't believe it's almost here! AHH!

1 comment:

  1. You made the taco muffins!!! I'm soooooo jealous! LoL I'm glad they were soo good. :)

    ReplyDelete