Friday, July 29, 2011

...5...



Well my BANK ACCOUNT lost a lot of weight today :/ I had to pay my surgeon's fees today- freaking $3,500! And I still have to pay $4000 to the hospital! I feel nauseous.


I also got a copy of my pre-op blood labs. I am just staring at them trying to figure out how to read them as I type this.


Hmm- everything actually looks pretty good other than my cholesterol seems to be high! That's surprising, I've never had high cholesterol! I'm not sure there's much I can do about that in 5 days though. My HDLs are high at 62, so that's good, but so are my LDLs- 171 :/ my overall cholesterol is 210, which is high but not SUPER high. I don't think that they did things like my vitamin levels, so I may try to get a PCP to order them before surgery, even if I don't get the results back in time, just so I have something to compare. Idk...depends on how much that would cost me, I am B.R.O.K.E!


I just made a peanut butter milkshake with low fat- no sugar added vanilla ice cream and Jiffy all natural peanut butter and skim milk. YUUUMMMM. That's a liquid I can be ok with ;) LOL.


I hope everyone has a great weekend! See ya tomorrow :)

3 comments:

  1. My cholesterol was in the 230's. Meh, surgery will take care of that.

    Sorry you're broke, I'm broke too. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. WLS of any kind can break our pockets. But it's soooo worth it in the end.

    Do share you're peanut butter concoction with us. It sounds delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want you to know that when I read your water park story, I laughed and cried. The laughter wasn't out of it being funny, it was out of sheer "I know what that humiliation is like".

    I rocketed so fast I hit the stairs and got thrown up onto the pavement. The whole slide hurt too. I was way too big for the tube. I had to hold myself in a V for the ride. My neck got thrown out for the slide and my back from the landing.

    Jeff felt so terrible because he was the one that convinced me I'd be alright and to just try it.

    Total humiliation. Of course like you I tried to laugh it off. I really just wanted to cry from the pain and the embarrassment.

    ReplyDelete