Wednesday, July 20, 2011

...14...



Oh boy- I am STRESSED to the MAX right now! My loan for the rest of my medical bills for this surgery was declined :( I'm so frustrated I can't even explain it. I had AWESOME credit less than a year ago. Divorce really does screw everything up :(


***SSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH***


Anyway, I have a couple more things to try, I WILL get the money, I just am trying to figure out the fastest, cheapest, least painful way to go about it.


I know that it will be worth it in the end. But right now it just sucks rocks. Sorry for being so negative and all that- once this money garbage is out of the way I'll be back to my cheery sweet self!

1 comment:

  1. Lame. Hope it gets worked out.

    After Jeff got laid off, our credit took a huge dive since 2008.

    ReplyDelete