Saturday, July 23, 2011

...10...



I think the stress of upcoming surgery is starting to really take it's tole on me. I've noticed I'm very touchy and sensitive lately. Everything is bothering me, even things that usually don't. I feel like crying at the drop of a hat. In fact, if I did drop my hat, I can pretty much say for certain that I'd start crying over it. I'm feeling ignored by everyone in my family and most of my friends, even though I know they're not. My baby lizard is being skittish around me and I'm taking it completely personally.


I'm about 99.9% sure that 85% of these moods are due to my having to stop taking birth control to prepare for surgery, and I was in the middle of the pack, so now my hormones are probably all messed up. And with my PCOS, they were already messed up with to begin with. And then like I said earlier- stress from surgery related stuff.


*le sigh*


I'm excited that it's only 10 more days, but I really hope I can snap out of these mood swings. I'm tired of being so irritable, it's not like me at all. :(

2 comments:

  1. I feel ya! I was and kinda still am moody and miserable. It's a hormonal thing. I know it will get better. You're almost there though and you're doing awesome.
    Oh and cry. You need too. I felt soooooo much better after I did pre-op. We go through so much to get to the surgery and once it's within reach it's like our bodies just let go. let your body relax, put in a sad movie and bawl your eyes out. It's relaxing. *hugs* it will get better I promise :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I so love you. Do you know that I say le sigh too?!? I swear we are long lost sisters. :)

    I wish I could give you sage advice, but alas, I have none. I'm preop too.

    I guess the only thing to say is this too shall pass.

    In the next year you are going to be one hot piece of ass. So, ya. That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete