Wednesday, July 20, 2011

...13...




TWO WEEKS FROM TODAY I WILL BE HAVING MY SURGERY!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D TWO WEEKS!!


I'm supposed to be starting my liquid diet today, but I don't do well just switching cold turkey, so I'll start adding more liquids, less food for a few days. I'm horrible at liquid diets, I always cheat. :/ I'm not saying I'm proud of that, just being honest.


I've been so stressed and tense about getting ready and getting my payment deal so it's kind of hard to focus on trying out protein shakes and trying out different powders and stuff. I will get my stuff together and be on my full liquid diet soon.


14 days! It's coming up fast!


PS-

Marissa my love- if you're reading this I PROMISE to call or email you soon, just super stressed with work and surgery and money...I'll get it together, I swear <3

No comments:

Post a Comment