Monday, August 8, 2011

...4...

Well today was going to be a really fun post, but it turned out that things didn't quite go out the way I was hoping, so I'll try that again tomorrow :) Stay tuned!

Anyway, tomorrow is my consultation with the new surgeon, Dr. Juarez. I'm very excited to meet with him :) I have a list of questions that I want to ask him. Can anyone think of any more than what I have?

My question list is:
*What method do you use to decide common channel length?
*If it's a standard length, how long?
*What size will my stomach be?
*Do you insert j-tubes automatically?
*If you experience any issues, will you change to an open surgery or will you only do half of the surgery?

That's all I've got so far. I'll let you know how it goes. Plus, I'll feel more certain about my new surgery date once I've actually talked to the new surgeon. I also intend to get the office manager to give me a credit for my prescription that I'm going to have to RE-buy because they cancelled on me! It's only fair.

Oh, by the way, Osi is doing better today. Still not back to himself, but better than yesterday. We'll just take it day by day :)

Well that's all for today folks, I was all ramped up for a fun post but it got delayed so I don't really have a ton to talk about today! :) Enjoy your night!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I think your website might be having browser compatibility
    issues. When I look at your website in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
    I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, terrific blog!


    Have a look at my web-site: buy idol lip

    ReplyDelete