Thursday, April 22, 2010

SWEET TOOTH!!

I'm having a major sweet tooth tonight! I have 3 recipes that have just been sitting here patiently waiting for me to try them...so I am in the process.

Just had to share how funny Google is :) I usually LOVE how it corrects me. If I type in "orange high hells" my Google will politely suggest "Did you mean, orange high heels?" and I'll say "Yes Google, as a matter of fact I did!"

In tonight's quest for a Stevia conversion rate for one of the recipes you will be seeing in a bit, I typed in "if a recipe calls for splenda, how much stevia do I use?" and Google (poor, naive google) suggested "Did you mean, if a recipe calls for splend, how much saliva do I use?" LOL...no, not this time Google. Maybe next time I need to whip up a batch of saliva cookies I'll come running back to you.

1 comment: