Thursday, April 22, 2010

My WA Trip

Here are some pics from my vacation to Washington State last week. I had a blast and surprisingly didn't gain any weight!! And let me tell you I wasn't being health conscious!!

My daddy and me on the docks in Seattle:
The view of the Space Needle from my room! I SUPER loved my room!

The city view from my room, idk why the Space Needle looks so much smaller and further away in this pic...but it's still beautiful!

Repping the Diamond Backs (Arizona) even though I'm a die hard SeaHawks fan :)
My room service came with a daisy and I decided that it would look better in my hair than on my plate :) lol...hey, everyone needs vanity shots ;)
I'll post more later...I'm super tired and have to upload them still.
Also...I have some BIG news coming up...but I'm waiting for a few more things to be confirmed before I announce it...but just be aware...it's coming!!

2 comments:

  1. great pics! you're looking good. love the hat too. can't wait to hear your big news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great in that hat! Very cute :) Looks like you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete