Friday, April 2, 2010

BACON!!

THE NEWEST THING IN BACON

Click on the link...please, I'm begging you :D

Once you've opened the link, in a new window or tab, scroll down a little and look to the right for the pictures with the words "if it's edible, it's better with Squeez Bacon" and notice the squeez bacon on top of bacon...LOL!!!! There's a super funny video too, be sure to read the sub-titles :) Then let me know what you think...I think you'll enjoy this.

64 slices of bacon per bottle!
A shelf life of 12 years!
No refrigeration needed!

3 comments:

  1. This is soooo gross! They put it on Fruit Loops in the video!! Thanks for posting this - it was so funny and unbelievable that I had to post it on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, can you send me an email and let me know how you got your Nike+ Mini on your blog? Thanks! colleen.technosource@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't see the link!? sounds disgusting though:)

    ReplyDelete