Monday, June 8, 2009

T minus 10 days and counting...




Wow...it's coming up! Tomorrow is my pre-op consultation with the surgeon. This will be the first time I actually meet her. So far I've only met with nurses and other assistants. At the pre-op consultation she'll go over all of the labs and tests I've had done recently. She'll basically just be making sure that my body will be able to handle surgery. She'll also see how I'm doing w/my 10% weight loss goal. I was pretty sick yesterday and spent most of the day in the bathroom with my head in the toilet so I was able to drop a good 10 lbs! I'm sure I'll gain that back in no time, but hey...it's nice to see it on the scale.

2 comments:

  1. Steph,

    You poor girl, fancy getting sick like that.. what a horror. I hope you're on the mend now. That first consult is exciting YET its a little nerve wracking too. Let us know how you went and if you get a date for surgery. It's all happening now.. yayyyy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi :) Thanks for the well wishes :) I am feeling MUCH better. I do have my date, June 18th! I've had that for a couple weeks, this appt was just to get the final OK from the surgeon that I'm in good enough health and to actually pick which band I'm getting. I went w/the Realize! :) YAY!

    ReplyDelete