Thursday, June 23, 2011

A Bit Bummed :(



**WARNING** this post is a pitty party for myself. I'm just whining because I need an outlet.


One of my very best friends in the entire world wants to write me off because of an argument we got in over work related issues :( It shouldn't have effected our friendship at all, but she basically told me (after I apologized even though I have nothing really to be sorry for-I'm passive aggressive) that she's done with me. Maybe this work issue is just what broke the camel's back. Maybe she's been ready to be done with me for a while...that's the only thing that makes sense, otherwise this tiny stupid insignificant work issue would not have been enough to end an entire friendship.


She was supposed to go to the hospital with me for my surgery :( And now I'm sure she won't be. I'm so bummed. I really needed her for support and just to have her there with me. I support her in everything and now she's abandoned me all because she got her panties in a twist over something stupid :( I guess our friendship wasn't that strong.


And now I'm just frustrated because I was counting on her in the first place. Maybe I shouldn't count on anyone because they all have the ability to let me down. Or maybe this is one of those life lessons where I'll learn to count on myself and only myself.


In all reality I won't be by myself, I do have other people who love me and would not abandon me over such stupid little arguments, and one in particular who will be by my side the entire time. But again, this is a pitty party and I wanted to be dramatic and negative.


To those of you who are still with me and haven't given up on me, I so appreciate you!! Your constant support and encouragement is what keeps me going!

1 comment:

  1. I'm with ya sister! Sorry about the drama crap in your life. I have a sister in law that doesn't like me anymore and is turning my nieces against me. All because I'm not part of the same religion anymore. Such trivial crap.

    Just smile. And look at funny photos on the interweb. Oh, and be my friend on facebook. :)

    Heidi DeCoursey

    ReplyDelete