Tuesday, March 16, 2010

SQUEEZE THE LEMON

Hello my fellow bloggers :)
See the widget to the right ---->
If I've posted more then it's __________/\ up there :)

Anyway...please click on it. I don't get anything for you doing it, and it won't open up any pop ups or direct you anywhere else...but it does donate 50 cents to help stop sex trafficking. There's really no explanation needed for why that's important. Just one click and it's kind of fun to watch and that's it! You've contributed to making our world safer!

4 comments:

  1. Done.... all squeezed! What a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. one more squeeze from me as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just discovered your blog today and have been reading from the beginning, but i gotta tell ya.....squeezing that lemon was so damn fun i've been doing for about the last hour. lol and i added one to my blog too. come squeeze my lemons. ;)

    i'm at dirttrackdiva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete