Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Coming Up...

I will be posting a few other recipes later tonight or tomorrow, so stay tuned.

I have a question for anyone who might have an answer:

Do any of you know any good tips/tricks for de-shelling hard boiled eggs? Or would it be shelling hard boiled eggs? Idk...removing the shell from an egg that has been hard boiled :)

I was making egg salad today and, seriously, about 1/2 of my egg whites peeled off w/the shell. It is ridiculously annoying. So if anyone has any tips, I'd love to hear them! Just leave them in the comments section.

THANKS!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi there,
    I wanted to let you know your blog is awesome.
    For me I roll my eggs under the palm of my hand along the counter or table. Then the shell just kind of peels off. LOL Hope it helps!
    I just started a blog on the side of my main blog called 52 pounds in 52 weeks. I would love to have someone like you sound in once in a while with a comment or two! It sure can be hard without support!
    Keep up the good work and stop by sometime!!!!
    52pounds-52weeks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I was going to suggest - tap the egg to break it then roll it between your palms.. the shell should come off in one go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always run them under cold water right away after boiling - then I let them soak in the cold water. It works really well for me.

    ReplyDelete