Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sorry!

I'm sorry friends and family, I've been SO bad about posting lately. I'm STUCK in this rut where I'm not losing ANYTHING. It's making me want to eat things I know I shouldn't and it's making me lose all my will-power. Now I know why they say if you want to lose weight FAST, get a bypass, if you have a little time, get lap-band. I don't regret getting my band, certainly not. I'm just so beyond impatient that it's making me have a negative attitude. Bah- and humbug!

However, fear not...my fill appointment is right around the corner! I am going in on the 11th to get another fill. I'm honestly hoping she'll give me another 4! I have 4 now and it's doing nothing at all, not even the slightest bit of restriction.

I'll probably get grumpy over being on a liquid diet again, but honestly if it'll allow me to see those numbers on the scale budge again, as they haven't in SO long :(, then I'll deal w/jell-o and broth!

I haven't been commenting but I've been keeping an eye on everyone elses blogs too...you guys inspire me, even if you don't know it :)

5 comments:

  1. Hey Stephanie, I hear ya! I have been struggling too. Over the past 8 weeks I have only lost 3 pounds - actually have been fluctuating up and down those 3 but today it was down so I am calling it a loss :) I had a fill today so hopefully that will help. Hopefully yours on the 11th will help you out too!! Hang in there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there, chicklett! Sometimes a small fill is all we need to just tip the balance. I had been grumpy too with almost no weight loss.. but somehow I got through it and out the other side. You will too.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie - good to hear from you. I'm right there with you (and Natalia & Cara). I have 8.5 cc's in my band and have very little restriction - I'm starting to panic. I have a fill this week too, so hopefully we'll both get what we need. Good luck - let us know how the fill went.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks gals :) See, as long as I know that it's not JUST me, it makes me feel better! That's why I also post when I'm having problems so that people who find my blog know it's not just them either. I'll post again when I've gotten over the liquid diet grumpies :) ~~Steph

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im in the same situation as you. Actually I havent lost any weight since surgery date. I lost some on the preop but NONE since the day of surgery. I had my second fill today and my band is half full. Im hoping this will give me restriction.

    ReplyDelete