Saturday, September 12, 2009

Post Fill Liquid Diet Day 2


Yeah...this pic is putting it mildly. I am SOOOO hungry! :( Stupid liquid diets :( That's the only thing I hate about getting fills. On one hand, I'm so excited to get fills so that I can be properly tightened so that I can control my portions and lose weight. On the other, I go through 3 days of pure torture not being able to eat anything but Jell-O and broth. And for me it's just Jell-O because I cannot STAND broth anymore since my surgery.
Any my poor husband, I don't let him eat for 3 days either, LOL. Well, he can eat, he just can't eat anything I like. So he has to live off of pickles, rice w/salsa, and hummus while I glare at him over my Jell-O cup. I feel bad making him not eat, it's not his fault I chose to get a fill. But still, he does it because he supports me and that's how he can show it best. I'd seriously rip his head off if he TRIED to eat something super yummy around me when I can't eat it. So really this works best for both of us.
So I've lost 4 lbs from my liquid diet, and I'd be more excited about that if I weren't so dang HANGRY!!
Hangry: When you're so hungry you're angry.
Yep...that's me right now. I get really feisty when I'm this hungry. *Sigh* only 1 1/2 more days to go before I can have some real food. I'll get there!

4 comments:

  1. WOW! ... wow. i die. i have cheated again.. this time bad.

    lasagna - a small proportion but still!

    i am just using the excuse I can't concentrate on my uni mid semester exams..

    I couldn't help it.
    I am just so nervous that I can't control it. BUT YOUR RIGHT! I HAVE MADE THAT DECISION AND IT IS OVER! i am done

    ok. SO WITH YOUR INSPIRATION - i am sticking to the guidelines! THE CHEAT I WILL HAVE TOMORROW is TUNA AND cheese in my salad before my last exam tomorrow. THEN I AM DONE 9 DAYS OF PURE OPTIFAST!!

    thankyou soooo much for your guidance! you are sooo inspirational with your weight loss! keep going!! your doing amazing! congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, those hungries will rise up and bite us on the ass when we least expect it. You are doing so well though - keep at it. (Good for your husband too! What a support system to have :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the weight loss is good on the liquid, but the agony! I always feel guilty when I read these posts because they don't make me do liquid after fills and I only had one day pre surgery. You can do it! I hope this fill gets you some restriction.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe i should get broth and jello .. i need to lose weight .. and i like those both .. i should make some .. i have some haha .. and eat soup for lunch and a light dinner .. good idea haha .. i LOVE how Kris supports you .. i would probly make vicente do that too! .. Ur doing great girlie! <3 Kimmie

    ReplyDelete