Sunday, September 20, 2009

My New Nikes!!!




I went shopping this weekend :D I was able to sweet talk my darling hubby into lifting the "deal" regarding getting my Nike shoes only if I work out on my elliptical for a month! He knows I'm motivated!
So I got the arm band for my iPod touch so that I can listen to all my "power songs" that are designed to keep me energized and keep me going even when I want to quit.


Then I got the SHOES!! While neon orange isn't really the height of fashion in my opinion, I still LOVE them! They are super light weight, and accommodate my WIDE feet very well. They have the best arch support ever AND they have extra support for the outer sides of my feet since my thighs push my feet to the side.





The iPod Nike+ transmitter goes under the cushioning of the shoe. That's what sends your work out info to the iPod and then to Nike.com.






And this is what it looks like :)

So this morning I woke up early and strapped on my new shoes and donned all my gear and hit the trails! Well, the trails in the community I live in, lol.
I was so mad because I actually did over a mile, but I forgot to hit the "start" button until I was half done! :( I can dye my hair as black as I want but I'll always be a blond. But hey, for my first time power walking for a while, a mile isn't too bad :) And I wasn't even that worn out, I was just HOT because let's face it, I live in the middle of the freaking desert and it's dang hot here!

No comments:

Post a Comment