Thursday, July 14, 2011

Ok NOW it's official! (t-minus 19)



I thought I'd be having my surgery on August 1st but it got moved back to August 3rd. Not a big deal, but still...that's two whole days!!!!!!! I'll be sitting around on Monday thinking "well by now I'd be in surgery" and "I should be coming out of surgery right now!" and "instead of working today I could have been in a hospital bed recovering!"



So on Monday the 18th I have my private pre-op classes. Then I have some pre-op testing and labs to do. Then I have a pre-op appointment with someone else...geesh, it's hard to keep track. I would like it if they could just call me the morning of the days that they need me for something and just say "be here by this time today." That'd be easier.



My vita-lady order should be here on Monday, so I'm very excited about that! And I do have a lot of things to do still, so I'm sure I'll actually realize I'm grateful for an extra two days to prep.



19 days and counting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment