Wednesday, January 27, 2010

:(

UGH! My surgeon's office called me again today to re-schedule my already re-scheduled fill appt! :( I knew she was scared to tell me, lol, she was very apologetic, but don't they realize that I am NOT FILLED enough and every single week they push me back is one more week I have to loose control again. Luckily I'm still on my "gym" high and am doing pretty good. But still, this better be the last time I get re-scheduled. *evil glare*

But on the gym note, I'm having a great time! We met with another personal trainer today (we are keeping it mixed up so we don't get into too much of a "routine") and we love him! His name is Jude and he is BUILT! I like him :)

New recipes coming tomorrow!! I hope you all have a GREAT rest of your week!

PS-
You may not know it, but I read and keep up on all your blogs and some of you give me SO much inspiration from posts that maybe don't seem that important...so keep 'em coming!

2 comments:

  1. What a pain - yet another re-schedule - no wonder the nurse was scared. Looking forward to those new recipes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't get enthusiastic about gyms! I think I am too old!! lol I really admire your dedication. I also love your recipes and checking in here to see what you have dreamed up for us:) I love other blogs too and find them such an inspiration even when I don't always comment:)

    ReplyDelete