Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Magic Shoes

Hey ladies :)

I am pleased to announce that I am doing ANOTHER walk! That's FOUR!!! Actually, I'm cheating just a little bit. There's a YMCA 5K walk on the same day as the Nike Human Race run, so I'm going to do both, but track the first 5K for the YMCA walk and then go home and do the other 5K around my neighborhood :) Hey...I'm still walking 10K, I'm just changing locations half way through! :)

So a few of you asked about my shoes. They're the new Nike Lunar Glide women's shoe and here is the link:
http://store.nike.com/index.jsp?sitesrc=uslp&country=US&lang_locale=en_US#l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-239441/pgid-239442

I have high arches and these have a built in arch support. They also are specially designed so that those of us who's thunder thighs push their feet sideways (yes, it's true) the padding on these shoes is specially designed to keep your feet level :) Anyway, the link tells all about them. If you're serious about running/walking, then the BEST thing you can do for yourself is get a really good pair of shoes :) And these are truly magic.

1 comment:

  1. Ok.. I'm on this one.. I need a new pair of shoes for walking.. my crappy k-mart brand ones are almost falling apart!
    Thanks for tip Steph

    ReplyDelete