Sunday, February 28, 2010

BENTO BOX!


My wonderful mother surprised me with my very own Bento Box this weekend! I'm so excited! If anyone else follows eggface then you know where I got the idea to get one :) She always posts pictures of her lunches that she packs in her bento box and they're just perfect for portion control. Also, I'm one of those super picky people who can't eat something if it's touched a different food...weird, I know. So this helps keep everything in it's own designated spot :)
THANKS MOM!!!

3 comments:

  1. Very cool!! Mom's Rock! You'll have a blast filling all the boxes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cool. You're going to have fun putting stuff in them now lol. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool!! I think you missed it, but I nominated you for a Beautiful Blogger award. Check it out here: http://jenslapbandjourney.blogspot.com/2010/02/beautiful-bloggers.html

    ReplyDelete