Sunday, December 13, 2009

Merry & Bright


Merry Christmas!!

Wow it's been FOREVER since I posted! I really don't have anything to report right now.
I'm waiting for after the holidays until I can get in to get another fill. Not by choice, that's just how backed up my Dr.'s office is. Plus I have to go into the actual hospital and have them fill me by x-ray to be sure that everything is in working order and make sure that the saline is actually getting up there since I'm at such a high fill level with NO restriction.

I've got to be honest, this is HARD! I knew going into it that it wouldn't be easy, but I didn't think it would take this long to find my sweet spot. But I'm staying optimistic and keeping my hopes high. My self control is up and down, but I certainly haven't let myself go back. My main goal right now until I have some restriction is to just not gain any weight. I'm not even focused on losing yet because that's just setting myself up for disappointment.

ANYWAY! Just wanted to check in w/everyone and say 'HI' and hope you all are having a wonderful holiday and not giving into too many yummy temptations ;)

I will be back after Christmas with more updates and, hopefully, some good news of weight loss!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

3 comments:

  1. What a GORGEOUS photo of you and your husband - you should always wear red, it looks gorgeous with your dark hair.
    Merry Christmas to you too and here's to getting you some restriction finally. Safe Holidays.
    Cara

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely photo!! It takes time....more for some than others. Don't lose heart. It has taken me a year to finally feel like I have a grip on this thing and feel the restriction and know when I need more etc etc....it's a bloody science sometimes!!:)
    Merry Christmas to you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Steph,
    I hope you had a great holliday season. I just caught up on your blog. You look so amazing with the new hair. I love the dark hair on you; and that picture of you and your hubby is beautiful. Now stop short changing yourself! 40 pounds is a huge loss! I am totally there with you. It is HARD! The band doesnt just work like magic. I have only lost ten pounds in six months **sigh**. But I honestly just started feeling any restriction last month. I still need more restriction. I have some, but not what I need at all. We will get there. Take care. Ill be checking in on you.

    ReplyDelete