Sunday, July 5, 2009

15 LBS GONE!!!


YAY!!!!! I reached my 15 lb weight loss goal today!
I'm so happy!!
I had originally given myself the first month to lost the 15 lbs and it's only been just over 2 weeks! And I still haven't even had a fill yet! And that's only SINCE surgery, that's not counting what I lost before surgery.
A few people have commented that I look good, but honestly I don't see it yet. I know that 15 lbs on me doesn't look like much, so it's going to take a lot more for me to actually start seeing the difference.
Man alive, if I could keep losing 15 lbs every 2 weeks I'd be at goal in NO time! :) LOL, but I know that won't happen. And that's fine :) I'm just excited anyway!

4 comments:

  1. Stephanie that is awesome!!! Don't be so sure that you can't notice the weight coming off- I bet others can tell. Keep doing what you're doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey well done! 15 lbs is a great loss especially 2 weeks in! We are always our own worst critique so take the compliments lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow .. glad i came to see if u updated or i wouldnt have known .. thats great .. so jelious

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is bloody marvellous!!!! Well done...keep up the good work:)

    ReplyDelete