Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Random


My aunts form Arkansas sent me these BEAUTIFUL flowers when I got home from the hospital! I love getting flowers.


Here's my favorite lily from the bouquet my husband and family got me when I was in the hospital. MMMMM these just smell SO wonderful!

This is my at home office :) Complete with flowers and a pillow to put in between my big tummy and the desk that it pushes into.


















Here is a closer look at my 5 incisions. One on top right under my bra line, then the 4 bottom ones. The 2nd from the left is the BIG one where they put the port (this is taken in a mirror, so it's actually on my left side) and you can see it took a lot more tape to close up. That's the one you will always see me holding or pressing because it will hurt the longest :(
OK that's it :) Just a short one to share some pics!

1 comment:

  1. Nice pics :) The incisions look like they are healing nicely and oh, you have stitches. Are they disolvable? I would think so. Love the lilly too, you are lucky getting flowers lol. I slunk in and out of hospital like a thief, no one apart from MOTH and my kids knew I was in.. but still, no flowers Pah!! lol

    ReplyDelete