Wednesday, January 20, 2010

WOO HOO!!

Today was our first day at the gym and it went so great! I did cardio for 40 minutes! My super cool shoes DID work on the treadmill :) but not the stair stepper :( lol, it's ok though. I'm SO proud of myself and and I'm feeling GREAT!

For breakfast I had a Smart Ones breakfast sandwich that was surprisingly good! I'll get the stats up on that. And then I had a Fruit Naturals cup of red grapefruit :) Super yummy!!!

Bad news is my fill got re-scheduled until next Friday instead of this Friday :( boo!

2 comments:

  1. Bummer about the fill being moved. Ack, don't they how much that messes with our heads!!

    What is a SmartOnes breakfast sandwich. Sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A SmartOnes is like a frozen meal kind of thing. I think it's owned by weight watchers? But the breakfast sandwich is ham, egg, and cheese in between an english muffin. Most people who are filled properly can't do that kind of bread, but I can since I'm not yet :(

    And yes...moving my fill back DOES mess with my head :( oh well, I will make it one more week :)

    ReplyDelete