Monday, January 18, 2010

FINALLY AN UPDATE!!


Well given my absence from the blogs and support threads, I think it's needless to say that the holidays hit me...hard! I'm disappointed because I saw it coming a mile away and still let it happen. Shame on me :( Honestly, it could have been a LOT worse, but still, I knew better.

Moving on!! :) I'm learning that it's important to just keep moving forward, I can't turn back time, so why lose sleep over it?

I have my next fill appointment this coming Friday, thank GOD! It was supposed to be done under fluoroscope but for some reason they're having me do another "in-office" fill first. I may call about that tomorrow to find out why...I'd really like the fluoroscope to make sure that I don't have a leak or anything and to make sure my band is being filled since I still have absolutely no restriction. I should have some, right? It's been over 6 months! :(

Hubby and I signed up for the gym today! YAY! I think I can use my super cool shoes on the treadmills just not the elliptical, we'll see though. Otherwise I'll only track my in-between-work-out-walking. So we start Thursday w/the personal trainer and I told him I want to speed up my weight loss. I feel like I'm "behind" everyone else banded around the same time as me. I don't like feeling like that. I also told him I want to make sure I don't have a lot of loose skin. He seems pretty confident that I won't, so I'm excited to see what his "plan" for me is.


Anyway, I'll keep this on the short and sweet side until I have more info and updates. But I promise I'm back and will be posting LOTS of new recipes, accomplishments, food finds, and other such goodies :)
No more excuses, the time for that is over. Keep moving forward! (from my favorite movie, Meet The Robinson's!)

3 comments:

  1. Well, even if your holiday put you a little behind the eight ball, you seem to have a great attitude to kick it back into gear. The gym and a new fill - all designed to start your weight loss again. Excellent!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girlie glad to see your update! So excited about your gym membership .. guess i cant be making excuses either anymore! i didnt lose anything this week but didnt gain either .. so i guess its good but not .. i need to start working out thats my biggest problem .. and i need to stop being off my WW on weekends! i have alot of trouble with that .. but knowing i have a friend who is on the right track helps to motivate me too! i think ill go with along with our fav movie .. and keep moving forward! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear from you! You are not behind, everyone goes at their own pace- it's all good as long as you're going down. Also, if you don't really have restriction yet that's a struggle. It took me a lot of fill to get real restriction(9 cc's in an 11 band), so I understand. Good luck on Friday!

    ReplyDelete